Classroom News: March 12, 2018

                                           


Today I sent home the permission slip for our field trip to the Boulder Dinner Theatre to see Robinson Crusoe.  I am really excited about this trip!  The cost is $7 for each student and $7 if you would like to come with us.  We need to have all permission slips and money back by next Monday so we can give the Dinner Theatre an exact count of how many people will be with us.  That's only one week to return the signed permission slip and the money!  I do not want to leave anyone behind, so please send these back as soon as possible!

I have attached a copy of the permission slip in case you lose the one I sent home today.  I will probably be emailing and pestering people to make sure all permission slips are back by Monday. 


Comments