Classroom News-September 8, 2017

Just a reminder that today at 3:45 I am holding a parent orientation.  This is not like the parent orientation you went to on the assessment day.  This orientation will be about my classroom, specifically.  I look forward to seeing you there!

Today we read Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See?.  This is a fun, repetitive book!  After recreating the book in the pocket chart, we drew about our favorite animal in the book. 

We also read Me First by Helen Lester.  It is about Pinkerton Pig who always wants to be first.  At the bottom of this post is the Bubble Map we created about Pinkerton Pig.

Next week we will go to Music on Monday and Computer Lab on Wednesday.

I have changed my conference schedule.  I had planned to be available on Monday, September 25, Tuesday, September 26, and Wednesday, September 27.  I have had to cancel conferences on Tuesday and move them to Thursday of that week.  If you signed up for Tuesday and can not make it on Thursday instead, please let me know.  There are also a lot of conference times available on Wednesday. 


Comments